Saturday, September 17, 2011

Decisions, decisions....

I'm sitting here waiting for the cable guy to come and trying to decide how to use this time. At some point this morning, I have to run out and buy a new headlight bulb for the car, but I'm stuck here until the cable guy comes, so in the meantime here are my choices: I can go out and finish cleaning out the hot tub in preparation for filling it; I can cut up chicken for chicken piccata; I can vacuum the carpets (always a favorite of mine but it freaks out the dog) or I can start cutting the grass (although the cable guy is supposed to call an hour before he shows up and the mower might prevent me from hearing the phone ring.) One other alternative is to sit here and indulge in this flight of boring ideas. I think that's what I'll do. Now, that's what I call being decisive!

No comments:

Post a Comment