Friday, September 16, 2011

Last Day of a Two Week Vacation

After a week at the beach and a week at home taking care of various chores, it's almost time to go back to work. It was a wonderful time away from work. The week at the beach with family and friends was magnificent and the week at home was fun and productive. We lost cable TV on Tuesday evening (the cable guy comes tomorrow morning) but I didn't let that get in the way of a good time. So, to put a capper on my Friday evening, I conducted a mustard tasting competition among French's, Guilden's and Grey Poupon. I spread a bit of each on slices of Boar's Head Baloney, American Cheese and bits of Parmesian cheese. Then I ate them. My conclusion: We have way too much mustard in this house. But if I had to choose just one, I'd have to give the edge to the Grey Poupon.

Maybe it really is time to go back to work.

1 comment:

  1. I might recommend Beer and Brat horseradish mustard. A must-have in any mustard aficionado's collection.

    ReplyDelete